Are you looking for the Best Music Making Apps for Android then this article is especially for you. All person have own smartphone 90% Android users but if you want some amazing things like music editing or music making so you want to install apps to use this features.
Here is Best Music Making Apps for Android:
10. Recording Studio
Recording Studio is one of the best android apps that you can use to edit music or recording easily. The recording studio is the multi-touch audio editor. In the free version, you only manage 2 tracks but in the pro version, you can manage 24 tracks. If free version Grand Piano is available but in the pro version you can manage 8 other virtual instruments (drums, classical guitar, rock organ, pipe organ, bass, strings, harpsichord, electric guitar)
9. Music Maker Jam
Music Maker Jam is now editors choice in the play store and the topmost rated apps in music editing. This app is developed by JAM Just Add Music GmbH. You can use Music Maker JAM to create amazing music, remix your recorded or downloaded music and use amazing tracks like the trap, hip-hop, house, pop, rock, and many more.
- Choose from 300+ Mix Packs
- Create your own unique sound
- You are the producer
- Access thousands of studio-quality loops
- Be creative with easy controls
- Remix tracks
- Record your own vocals
8. AUDIO EVOLUTION MOBILE
Audio Evolution Mobile is developed by eXtream Software Development. This is the most powerful audio recording and editing studio where you can edit your recording easily. Audio Evolution Mobile is not a free application in this app you have some limitation if you want to get full version then you need to Purchase this app on Play Store.
Sunvox app is developed by Alexander Zolotov. this is the top music creation tool for Android.
- Powerful microtonal (ultra-chromatic) sequencer.
- Highly optimized synth algorithms.
- Support of 16/24/32bit WAV, AIFF, and XI samples.
- Multitrack WAV export.
- MIDI import/export.
- Mic/Line-in recording (using the Sampler).
- XM (FastTracker) and MOD (ProTracker, OctaMED) import.
- It is also available for other systems (Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, etc.
6. SPC – MUSIC DRUM PAD
SPC – Music drum pad is developed by mikrosonic. This is not free apps they only provide free that has some limitations. If you want this app then you can easily download from play store.
- Multi-touch control
- Reverb, delay, phaser, filter, and distortion
- Freely assignable to each pad
- Real-time controllable effects
- Waveform display
- Reverse, normalize and cut function
- Up to 16 steps volume and pan envelope for loops
- Record your voice
- Record one-shot samples with trigger function
- Full featured drum machine
5. RD4 GROOVEBOX
RD4 Groovebox is developed by mikrosonic. this is launched on September 6, 2016. This one is the Top Tablet Music editing but it also works on the smartphone. RD4 Groovebox provides virtual analog synthesizers, drum machines and effects.
- 4 channel rack mixer
- Instrument selection for each channel
- Volume control with level meter per channel
- 2 banks with up two 8 bars per instrument
- Adjustable play modes from 1 to 8 bars and random modes
- Multi-touch control
- Live session recording
- Audio loop export feature
- SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
- Recording of played notes in real-time
The nanoloop application is developed by Oliver wittchow. The main features of this app are to run on the low-end device means if you have the old android phone then don’t worry Nanoloop runs smoothly on your device. go to play store and download now.
- suitable for rhythm and melody
- Automatisation of all parameters
- 8 channels, each can be synth or sampler
- 8 patterns per channel
- Load samples from SD-card
- Sample via microphone
- Trim samples
- Polyphonic FM-, PWM- and noise synth
- Song editor with loop function
- Send and receive projects via e-mail
- Compatible with iOS version
- WAV and Ogg Vorbis export
3. CAUSTIC 3
Caustic 3 is developed by Single Cell Software, Caustic 3 is the best music creation tool. You can use this app to easily edit music and record music using your android phone.
2. Audio MP3 Cutter Mix Converter and Ringtone Maker
Audio MP3 Cutter Mix Converter and Ringtone Maker is developed by the popular developer AppzCloud Technologies. This is the topmost audio editor where you can edit audio, cut audio, mix and more. This is the paid app but they provide free trial with some limitation.
- MP3 Cutter
- Ringtone Setting
- Audio Mixing Tool
- Merge Audio
- Metadata Editor
- MP3 Converter
1. FL STUDIO MOBILE
Fl studio mobile is developed by Image-Line. Fl studio mobile is one of the best audio creators where you can create and edit music easily. In Fl studio mobile you can Record, sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
- High-quality synthesizers, drum kits
- Step Sequencer
- Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads
- Class-compliant MIDI controller support.
- Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
- Audio recording, track-length
- Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
- High-quality audio engine
- Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
- Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, and many more
- Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords
I hope you guys like this article. If you have any question or suggestion then please include in the comment.